3.25.2017

MFT Color Challenge 66


Happy Saturday!! I hope this week was good to everyone, yay for the weekend! 

This weeks color challenge for MFT was very vibrant! 



I knew I would struggle with this  challenge  because I don't have many shades of orange yet! BUT, I'm in the mood for bright colors today, maybe because spring is here! So I tried my best and that's what counts right!

I've had this coffee cup die for a while now and I don't use it enough so I decided to take the opportunity and make a birthday card!

I started with a texture paste using Tim Holtz layering stencil , I then continued on with a ton of die cutting and viola! A card is made! 



Card ingredients: My Favorite Thing Blueprint 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 21, My Favorite Things Coffee Cup, My Favorite Things Cross Stitched Circles, Reverse Confetti Donut You Know , Tsukineko Versamark Ink Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder , Doodlebug Sprinkles 

As always have a fantastic weekend and be sure to leave some love and play along! Cheers! 


1 comment:

  1. I struggled with this one too, and I have a lot of orange. I love the way this turned out, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete