7.16.2017

Mix It Up Challenge # 33

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone's weekend has been good to them! We are staying inside with our new A/C unit that we bought because it is hot hot hot outside! 

This months challenge was quite simple but yet fun!  As summer is officially here I wanted to do something with a summery feel! You can't go wrong with a pineapple! This is probably one of my favorite stamp sets! 









This was the perfect card for me to use my pineapple paper! It was challenging to take a picture of my card though because the pineapple paper is so bright and shimmery! 




Card Ingredients: Sugarpea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, Sugarpea Designs Party Banner Duo , Sugarpea Designs Pineapple Paradise Die Cut, SugarPea Designs Pineapple Paradise Stamp Set, My Favorite Things Cross-Stitched Circles Stax Die Cuts




Don't forget to stop by and check out all the other beautiful creations! 
Thanks for stopping by! ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the foiling look!!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete