8.15.2017

The Paper Players 357:

Happy Tuesday all! I Hope the week has been treating you all well so far! 

This week at the Paper Players color challenge was very bright any summery! 








I recently got a whole bunch of fun die cuts and wanted to dig in! This card actually came together rather easily and fast! 




Card Ingredients
Die Cuts: My Favorite Things Chunky Chevron Cover Up (retired), Simon Says Painted Thanks
Frosting: Stampin Up! cardstock, Carta Bella Have A Merry Christmas enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by! ❤
Don't forget to check out all the other creations and play along! 

3 comments:

  1. Very smart and stylish! This would be a great card for a male, too. I bet it was fun cutting and inlaying. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card, Jennifer! I love the inlaid chevron background, so fabulous all by itself. Thanks so much for playing along with my color challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete