10.24.2017

The Paper Players: #367



Happy Tueday Yall! 

This week the Paper Players Challenge the sketch is FABulous! and not to mention so versatile! SO many ways you could use it! 


I decided I needed to add more masculine cards to my stash; so I dug into my stash of cardstock and found these amazing prints! 




Card ingredients:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Scripty Greetings
Dies: Hampton Art Holiday Reindeer(retired!?), My Favorite Things Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13(retired), Reverse Confetti Woodgrain die
Frosting: Memento Tuxedo black ink



Thanks for stopping by!💕💕
Don't forgot to stop and check out all the other beautiful creations! 






2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I love this rustic card. The plaid, trees and woodgrain is perfect! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete