8.24.2017

Simon Says

Happy Thursday all! It's my Friday today! Whew! I am just stopping by before I leave for the weekend! I seem to never have enough hours in the day to make cards and post them! But now that ball season if over I feel like I have all this free time to craft now! ( I mean I won't complain!)



This Wednesdays challenge at Simon Says is to showcase Avery Elle products! I love all their products they are so darn cute and festive! 

I started my card out with a simple arrow from the Oh Happy Day stamp set. Then I just went from there! I couldn't resist the little birds so I decided to prop them up on the ends of the arrows! 


This card was rather simple and sweet and came together rather quickly! 


Card ingredients:

Stamps: Avery Elle Oh Happy Day
Die Cuts: We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Punch
Frosting: Zig Clean Color Real Watercolor Brushes, Stampin Up! Cardstock, Stampin Up! Ink Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Recollections Enamel Dots


Thanks for stopping by! 💕💕

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a wonderful design! Great colors too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete