9.10.2017

Merry Monday # 255



Happy Sunday Everybody! I hope the weekend has been good to you all! Its starting to look like fall over here and I am over the moon excited! 

I'm stopping by last minute with this post. I'm quite behind on my Christmas cards this year so I'm putting my butt in gear! 

 This weeks challenge was to use the word "Joy" on it. 


When I seen this challenge I knew exactly where I needed to grab in my stash. This Simon Says Stamp set is s!o elegant, I just love love love the font! I then added some MFT flowers for the perfect Christmas feeling







Card Ingredients: 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Scripty Greetings
Dies: My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 (retired), My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Winter Warmth (retired)
Frosting: Memento inks



Be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations! Happy crafting! 



Thanks for stopping by! 💕💕

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Jennifer, love the font and your pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete